The CDM Lanscape has changed under CDM 2015, The HSE has recognised the need for a transition period which will run until October 2015.
Amison Associates Limited can work with you to ensure that you have a robust plan in place to ensure compliance with CDM 2015. To do this Amison Associates can be employed as CDM Advisors, acting for you (Client or Principal Designer) to perform your Duties and to ensure that those working for you are performing their duties. Making sure that construction projects are planned, managed and performed safely with due consideration for safety and risk.
Health & Safety Consultancy
For many companies the employment of a full time Health & Safety Manager is a cost burden, yet in order to comply with Legislation and win new business you have to produce the relevant paperwork & training (and keep it up to date!)
For far less than the cost of a full – or even part time employee – Amison Associates Limited can be retained as Health & Safety Advisors providing services that include:
• Company Health & Safety Policy – updated annually or at such times as major new legislation becomes applicable
• Assistance in completing Contractor Questionnaires or Third Party Accreditation Scheme Applications
• Provision of Method Statement and Risk Assessment Templates tailored to your company
• Toolbox Talks
• General advice on the phone or in person
Production of Health & Safety Documentation
For larger projects the provision of simple generic Method Statements or Risk Assessments may not be sufficient to fulfil the Health & Safety requirements for the site.
In these cases Amison Associates Limited can assist in the production of site specific documentation such as:
• Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
• Health & Safety Files
• Environmental Plans